Customer Contact Executive
Our Customer Contact Department is currently looking for a Customer Contact Executive to join an established team in Hedge End. The ideal candidate will possess a good telephone manner and have excellent customer service skills.
Duties will include:
Working hours applicable to this role are:
- Making outbound calls to customers who are due for an MOT and/or Service
- Organise MOT & Service Bookings
- Promote the benefits of having the work carried out by Snows
- Where necessary, embrace objection handling to secure further business
- Maximise data capture during the booking process
- Where applicable, raise awareness of Service Plans on offer
- Issue booking confirmations via email
- Update computerised systems with any changes such as change of vehicle ownership or customer moved away
Monday - Friday: 8.00am to 7.00pm with an hour for lunch (45 hours per week)
In return we offer you a competitive reward package:
- Staff Purchase Scheme: Once an employee has successfully completed 3 months employment they may purchase either vehicles, parts, accessories or labour from the Company at significantly subsidised rates.
- Child Care Vouchers: We are pleased to offer a flexible way to meet the cost of childcare, where employees are able to exchange a portion of their salary for a variety of Childcare Vouchers.
- Life Assurance: Company paid death in service benefit.
- Accident and Sickness Scheme: Contributory scheme offering peace of mind for those following either long term sickness or accidents.
- Pension: Snows Motor Group is pleased to offer a contributory pension scheme in line with the new government legislation. When you pay in so do we!
We regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.