As Warranty Administrator, you will be responsible for submitting accurate warranty and goodwill claims on a daily and weekly basis within the Aftersales department of the dealership. You will be required to work to deadlines and with complete accuracy.
To be successful in this role, you will
- Have training on Manufacturer Warranty Standard
- Be computer literate
Determine if repair description / write-up meets manufacturer standards
Submit claims to manufacturer
Assemble all additional information if manufacturer requires more information
Prepare all claims which need to be amended
Record all claims which are unpaid and work with Warranty
Daily answering of calls into the business
In return we offer you a competitive reward package:
In addition to all of this Snows Motor Group is committed to ensuring its employees receive the best training both in house and via its manufactures
- Staff Purchase Scheme: Once an employee has successfully completed 3 months employment they may purchase either vehicles, parts, accessories or labour from the Company at significantly subsidised rates.
- Child Care Vouchers: We are pleased to offer a flexible way to meet the cost of childcare, where employees are able to exchange a portion of their salary for a variety of Childcare Vouchers.
- Life Assurance: Company paid death in service benefit.
- Accident and Sickness Scheme: Contributory scheme offering peace of mind for those following either long term sickness or accidents.
- Pension: Snows Motor Group is pleased to offer a contributory pension scheme in line with the new government legislation. When you pay in so do we!