Comprehensive Service Cover wrapped up for 3 years/36,000 miles
So how do you benefit?
MINI tlc is only available to purchase within 60 days of taking delivery of your new MINI. For further information, contact Snows MINI in Portsmouth or the Isle of Wight. Alternatively, fill out our online contact form by clicking on Make an Enquiry below.
1. MINI tlc covers the cost of the first brake fluid change along with the parts, lubricants and labour involved in the remaining MINI servicing requirements as stipulated below for a period of 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever milestone is reached first. The table below provides full details of the service items covered under the pack.
2. MINI tlc covers scheduled services in line with the Manufacturer's time and mileage recommendations but does not cover additional maintenance or repair items such as tyres, brake pads engine oil top-ups etc.
3. Additional service items not mentioned above are not included in the MINI tlc package. Items requiring replacement or repair due to excess wear and tear or misuse are not covered by MINI tlc.
4. Work carried out under MINI tlc will be indicated by the vehicles on-board computer and MINI servicing guidelines. Work must be carried out in line with MINI service schedules and MINI repair instructions (copies of which are available on request). These may be updated or vary from time to time according to the manufacturer's instructions.
5. Any form of tuning or performance enhancement that is not MINI approved invalidates MINI tlc.
6. Servicing must be carried out by a MINI Service Authorised Workshop by MINI Approved Technicians as specified in the owner's manual.
7. The offer is available up to when you have your first service outside of the MINI network.
8. MINI tlc is transferable to subsequent owners of the vehicle but not transferable to another vehicle.
9. Should you wish to cancel your MINI tlc package, you have the right to do so within 14 days of purchase, providing you have not made use of the package.