New Business Development Executive
We are looking for someone to join our growing sales team in a key role researching, sourcing and developing leads to support sales growth. This new business development telesales position will be responsible for lead generation, delivering qualified meetings and leads from telemarketing and direct marketing activity. Representing globally recognised brands at a local level you will be supporting the wider sales team achieve their objectives as well as helping with a wide variety of day to day tasks in this busy office environment.
- Researching and calling prospects from an existing database
- Growing the database with cold calling and marketing activity
- Achieving monthly booking and qualified meeting targets
- Compiling weekly activity and prospecting pipeline reports
- Understanding their main competitors and their positioning in the marketplace
- Assisting direct marketing activity including attending networking events
- Helping the office with a variety of administrative tasks to ensure its smooth running
- Supporting the Field Sales team at exhibitions
- Experience of working within a Business to Business (B2B) Telesales role either selling a product, service or an appointment
- Ability to develop relationships with key decision makers at all levels
- Experience of cold calling potential prospects
- Enjoys working in team environment, working toward team targets as well as individual goals
- Prior experience of working with either a CRM or prospect database
Working hours applicable to this role are:
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm with one hour for lunch
Occasional weekend working as required
In return we offer you a competitive reward package:
- Staff Purchase Scheme: Once an employee has successfully completed 3 months employment they may purchase either vehicles, parts, accessories or labour from the Company at significantly subsidised rates.
- Child Care Vouchers: We are pleased to offer a flexible way to meet the cost of childcare, where employees are able to exchange a portion of their salary for a variety of Childcare Vouchers.
- Life Assurance: Company paid death in service benefit.
- Pension: Snows Motor Group is pleased to offer a contributory pension scheme in line with the new government legislation. When you pay in so do we!
In addition to all of this Snows Motor Group is committed to ensuring its employees receive the best training both in house and via its manufactures.
We regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the close date please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.