Monday - Friday
08:00 - 17:30
09:00 - 12:00
• A Valid Driving Licence. If you are a UK driving licence holder we will need your DVLA code ( this can be obtained from www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence ) or your National Insurance Number.
• If your driving licence does not show your current home address then two additional forms of ID are required to confirm your address. Both must be dated within 8 weeks of the date of hire.
• All drivers hiring a Toyota vehicle must be aged between 21 and 75 inclusive.
• The individual hiring the vehicle must pay for the hire with their own credit or debit card. We don't except third party payments. There is no charge for using credit or debit cards.
• Delivery and Collection Service - Variable charges may apply
• Overseas Travel - £150
• Additional Driver(s) - £5 per day, per driver
• Young driver surcharge, 21 - 24 years - £20 (available on Toyota* rentals only)
• We operate a like for like fuel policy
• We offer a fully comprehensive Collision Damage Waiver which reduces your excess liability from £1,000 to £100 - £8 per day
• Airport & Train Station Meet and Greets - £15 (24 hours notice required)
• Airport & Train Station Returns - £15
• Holding deposit of £500, with the option to reduce to £100 on Toyota rentals, where CDW is taken
*Applies to AYGO, Yaris, and Auris models only